Dec 30, 2021
2022 is upon us and it's time to talk about GOALS! If you're not currently a truck driver, you might have a goal of getting a CDL license. In that case, a company like Driver Solutions can help you get started. But what types of goals do experienced drivers have?
We asked our RoadWarriors Facebook community of more than 24,000 experienced CDL drivers to share their goals for 2022. Here's what they had to say...
Top Trucker Goals for 2022
- Get closer to becoming Owner Operator and different routing to see more of the country
- Pay off my tractor
- Buy land and build generational wealth
- Improve my health
- Build a shop and hire 2 diesel mechanics
- Get out of a rut and buy my own place to live
- Buy my first car
- Get my own truck and authority
- Pay off my student loan
As you can see, many of these goals have a common theme of financial peace and independence. Managing money is an important topic for success as a truck driver, and that's why we have a money section on the RoadWarriors blog.
No matter your goals for 2022, if you want to get the most out of your trucking career, RoadWarriors can help you get there.
Posted: Dec 30, 2021
Edited: Jan 27, 2022